Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to School

This Monday I started my year at the Centre for Arts and Technology , for their 12-month digital photography program.

I. Am. So. Excited.

Childish screaming, dancing, hopping up and down, run-on-scentences, pee-yourself EXCITED!

I can tell that this is really going to be a great experience, and prepare me for success in the industry. There is a good balance of business-type courses, and personal/professional development courses, and after two days of classes I already feel like I am respected as a professional in the field (albeit green), and not just a student.

My instructor for the photo courses is a FANTASTIC Halifax photographer, Steve Kaiser . I can already tell that he will be a fantastic source of information and experience. Go to his website, flip through his photos.

His TA, teaching some of our Labs, is Gerard Wttewaall . Also spectacular, (stunning product work), I am really excited to learn from him as well.

It's going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment