Friday, October 21, 2011

Just a bunch of turkeys. (The Stokdijks)

Last weekend I headed up to my Aunt's house in the country. My anticipation grew as I drew closer... the fall colors were beautiful, the sky perfectly overcast... I knew the scenery around their home was perfect for a photo shoot!

If you look carefully, you will see that the turkey's had a good time 'photobombing' many of the images!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bunch of turkeys!! Very creative with the fam over the turkey head :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey who you calling turkeys?!?!! :o)

    We are so happy with the photos, which of course we knew we would be.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete