Thursday, May 12, 2011

TVN The Continuing Story Preview

This year I had the wonderful privilege of not only doing the graphics for, but also photographing the Easter production at StoneRidge Fellowship Church.

TVNTCS2011- Bulletin Cover

It was truly wonderful, and a photographic challenge at the same time. There were moments where it took all of my energy to focus on the task at hand and not collapse under the weight of what I felt I was truly witnessing.

I will update with a link to the slideshow as soon as it is put together, but until then here's a sneak preview!


TVNTCS4pm-10

TVNTCS4pm-18

TVNTCS4pm-22

TVNTCS4pm-28

TVNTCS4pm-30

TVNTCS4pm-35

Matthew 28:6 (NKJV) “ He is not here; for He is risen”!

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!!! He's alive!!!

    Fabulous job honey. . .can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Powerful! They really capture the emotional depth. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete